Dalia Adly Abd Alla Mohamad
Name: Dalia Adly Abd Alla Mohamad.
Occupation: Researcher at Department of Biological Control, Plant Protection Research Institute, Agriculture Research Center.
Business Address: 7 Nadi El-Said Street, Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
Home Address: Villa 58 El-Khamael 6th October, Egypt.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
• Ph. D. Biological control, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt. (2008). Thesis title: " Studies on the parasitoid Aphelinus albipodus Hayat and Fatima (Hym.: Aphelinidae) for biological control of cereal aphids in Egypt".
• M. Sc. Biological Control, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt. (2003). Thesis title: "Biological and Ecological Studies on the Parasitoid Aphidius matricariae Hal. (Hymenoptera: Aphidiidae) Parasitizing the Cereal Aphid".
• B.Sc. (Agric), Dep. of Economic Entomology and Pesticides, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt , (1997) Grade Very Good.
Languages: Arabic: (Mother tongue) – English.
Field of Interest: Biological Control of Insect Pests.
• Mass rearing and taxonomy of aphid parasitoids.
• Greenhouse pest management.
• Member of the IPM Egyptian-American collaborative project, (ATUT) between ARC and the University of California, Riverside and Davis sponsored by the USAID on wheat IPM based on biological control of aphids, as the major pests of wheat in Egypt (1997 to 2001).
• I have scientifically contributed in translation of an international book entitled "A field guide to the management of economically important tephritid fruit flies in Africa" for Food Agriculture Organization of the United Nations " FAO".
• Member of the Risk Assessment of the Side-effects of Agricultural Pesticides on Non-target Organisms in Egyptian Agro-ecosystems" project (18 April 2013- till now).
Membership in Professional Societies:
• Member of the Egyptian Society for Biological Control of Pests.
• Member of the Entomological Society of Egypt.
• Arab Society for Plant Protection.
Publications: Author and co-author of 21 scientific papers.