ESBCP is publishing a scientific international journal in four volumes annually in the field of biological and integrated pest control entitled:
Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control
(Abbreviation: Egypt J. Biol. Pest Control)
• The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, scientific note and short communications in the fields of biological, non-chemical and integrated pest control.
• The publications of the journal are considered a step forward towards the interests of a large sector of specialists in Egypt as well as in many other countries.
• The journal is evaluated internationally since 2008 (has an IMPACT FACTOR, estimated annually).
• The CAB International Association in England publishes annually full texts of the journal scientific papers according to the agreement between it and the ESBCP.
• The journal is listed among the specific scientific journals in the E-publisher associations; El-Sevier & Thomson and Reuters & ISI & Scopus & Direct Science.
• Abstracts of the journal published papers, since 1990, are available on the journal website: www.ejbpc.com
• The journal is marketing internationally through the agreements with the American publishers; ProQuest & EBSCO.
• 600 Egyptian pounds for Egyptian members (or 100 US Dollars or 80 Euro for non-Egyptian members) per single article (up to 10 (A4) pages).
• Fees to be paid to ESBCP’s Treasurer directly either in cash or by a cheque issued to the “Egyptian Society for Biological Control of Pests”, or through the Western Union.
• Copies from all the published volumes of the journal are available upon request (cost is 10 Egyptian pounds for Egyptian members (or 10 US Dollars for non-Egyptian members per volume).
Please visit the journal website: www.ejbpc.com for more details regarding the guidelines for authors, process of submitting an article, editorial board and abstracts’ achieve of all the published papers since 1990 up to the last one.