Name: Aziza Mohamed Fouad Sharaby
Occupation: Emeritus Professor of Entomology
Business Address: National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt
· Ph.D. 1978. (Entomology, Faculty of Agriculture, Ain Shams University )
· M.Sc. 1972. (Entomology, Faculty of Agriculture, Ain Shams University)
· B.Sc. 1967. (Plant protection, Faculty of Agriculture Cairo University)
Languages: Arabic and English.
Field of Interest : Biological Control of Insect Pests.
Professional Experience : Biology, Ecology, Physiology, Behavior and
Biological Pest Control.
Membership in Professional Societies:
· Egyptian Society of Biological Pest Control.
· Egyptian Society of Entomology.
· American Society of Entomology.
Author and Co-Author of 110 scientific papers in the field of biological control in
local and international scientific journals.