Name: Dalia Adly Abd Alla Mohamad.
Occupation: Associate Professor at Department of Biological Control, Plant Protection Research Institute, Agriculture Research Center.
Business Address: 7 Nadi El-Said Street, Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
Home Address: Villa 58 El-Khamael 6th October, Egypt.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph. D. Biological control, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt. (2008). Thesis title: ” Studies on the parasitoid Aphelinus albipodus Hayat and Fatima (Hym.: Aphelinidae) for biological control of cereal aphids in Egypt”.
- M. Sc. Biological Control, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt. (2003). Thesis title: “Biological and Ecological Studies on the Parasitoid Aphidius matricariae Hal. (Hymenoptera: Aphidiidae) Parasitizing the Cereal Aphid”.
- B.Sc. (Agric), Dep. of Economic Entomology and Pesticides, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt , (1997) Grade Very Good.
Languages: English, Arabic.
Field of Interest: Biological Control of Insect Pests.
- Taxonomy and mass rearing of aphid parasitoids.
- Integrated pest management in greenhouse.
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member of the Egyptian Society for Biological Control of Pests.
- Member of the Entomological Society of Egypt.
- Arab Society for Plant Protection.
Author and co-author of more than 25 scientific papers on biological control published in local and international scientific magazines and journals. (List of Publications is available).