Name: MONA ABD EL-HAMID SHOEB
Occupation: RESEARCH PROFESSOR – Head of Department of Biological Control
Business Address: DEPT. OF BIOLOGICAL CONTROL, PLANT PROTECTION RES. INSTITUTE, AGRICULTURAL RES. CENTRE, DOKKI, GIZA, EGYPT
Home Address: Mourad Street – Giza – Egypt
Tel.: 002-02-35724574 Mob. : 002-0100-5636295
E-mail Address: email@example.com
* Ph. D., Entomology (Biological Control), Dept. of Economic entomology Faculty of Agriculture Cairo University, 2000. Dissertation on “Egg parasitoid Trichogramma buesi.”.
* M. Sc. Entomology (Biological Control), Dept. of Economic entomology Faculty of Agriculture Cairo University, 1993. Dissertation on “Egg parasitoid Trichogramma buesi.”.
* B.Sc., Dept of Economic Entomology and Pesticides, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Cairo, 1986.
Languages: – Arabic: (Mother tongue) – English: Excellent
Field of Interest: Biological control of Pests
Over 30 years experience in conducting and supervising laboratory and field programs for biological control of economic insect pests, providing technical support and services for researchers, and supervising post graduate students for M. Sc. and Ph.D.
Membership in Professional Societies
– Member of a Board of Directors Of the Egyptian Society of Biological Control of Pests ESBCP).
– Member in the council board of the Arab Society of Plant Protection.
– Member of the Egyptian Society for Entomology.
– Member of the Egyptian Society for Biological Sciences
Author and co-author of more than 25 scientific papers on integrated and biological control.