Name: Muhammad S. Mostafa Shamseldean.
Occupation: Professor of Zoology & Nematology.
Business Address: Department of Zoology & Agric. Nematology, Faculty of
Agriculture, Cairo University, 9 El-Gamaa street, Giza
Home Address: 49 Charles De Gaulle Street (Ex. Giza St.), Shafik’s building,
Right Block, 12th floor, Apt. # 123, Giza 12211, Egypt.
Tel. (s): (202) 35712991 (Work) – (202) 35729774 (Home) – 01005038438 (Cellular).
E-mail Address(s): email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ph. D. : University of California, Riverside, CA, USA. (1989).
- M. Sc. : Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University (1982).
- B. Sc. : Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University (1976).
Languages: 1) Arabic (mother tongue).
2) English (fluently).
3) French (limited).
Fields of Interest: Biological Control of agricultural pests, Nematodes as biological control of insect pests, Biological control of mosquitoes.
Professional Experience: Teaching and research work in the fields of Entomology, Zoology and Nematology. Field application of biological control agents against insect pests of wide economic importance.
Membership in Professional Societies:
1) Board member of the Egyptian Society of Agronematology (ESA).
2) Board member of the Egyptian society for Biological Control of Pests.
3) Head and board member of the Egyptian Meteoritics Association (EMA).
Publications: Author and co-author of … scientific papers.