Name: AHMED HUSSEIN ELHENEIDY
Occupation: Emeritus Researcher Professor
Business Address: Department of Biological Control, Plant Protection Res. Institute, Agricultural Res. Center, Giza, Egypt
Home Address: P. O. Box # 915, P. Code 11728, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Tel.: (02) 01223233610
- Ph. D. Entomology, Dept. of Ecology and Taxonomy, Faculty of Science,
Leipzig University, Germany, December 1981.Dissertation on “Aphids parasitoids”.
- M. Sc. Economic Entomology, Dept. of Economic Entomology, Faculty of
Agriculture, Cairo University, Cairo, May 1976. Thesis on “Insect Fauna of
Egyptian Clover in Egypt”
- B.Sc. Plant Protection, Dept. of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture,
Cairo University, Cairo, June 1966
Languages: Arabic (Mother tongue), English and German
Field of Interest: Biological and Integrated Insect Pest Control Programs
- Over 45 years’ experience conducting and supervising laboratory and field programs for biological and integrated pest control of economic insect pests.
- Providing technical support, services and training programs for researchers, extension staff and farmers in biological control and Integrated Insect Pest.
- Supervising post graduate students for M.Sc. and Ph.D.
- International Consultant for biological control IPM international programs.
- General Secretary of the council and editorial board of the Egyptian Society of Biological Control of Pests (ESBCP).
- Member of the council and editorial board of the Arab Society for Plant Protection.
- Member of the International Organization of Biological Control (IOBC).
- Member of the Egyptian Society for Entomology.
Publications: Author and coauthor of 143 scientific papers and studies on integrated pest management, pest and biological control published in local and international scientific magazines and journals. (List of Publications is available).
Reference [who’s who in the world -2015, p. 646]