Name: Saber Fahim Mahmoud Moussa
Occupation: Emeritus Professor
Business Address: Plant Protection Research Institute, Nadi ElSeid Street, Dokki-Giza, Egypt
Home Address: 66 B Gisr El-sues St., Roxy, Cairo,Egypt
Tel.: (+2) 01229083628
- Ph. D. Biological Science, 1987
- M. Sc. Economic Entomology, 1981
- B.Sc. Plant Protection, 1971
Field of Interest:Ecological Studies, Biological Pest Control
- Studies on citrus pests and control by chemical and biological methods (Integrated Pest Management).
- Studies on pests of different fruit trees, vegetable crops and ornamental plants and their control in open fields and greenhouses.
- Management of cotton pests.
- Studies on aphids and their chemical and biological control.
- Screening for Faba Bean resistance to aphids.
- Evaluation of yield losses by scale insect, mealy bug and aphid pests.
- Studies of the susceptibility of different fruit varieties to infestation of scale insect, mealy bug and aphid pests.
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member Board of Biological Pest Control Society of Egypt (1990 to present)
- Egyptian Society of Entomology
- Arabic Society of Plant Protection
Publications: Author and co-author of 39 scientific papers.